Service offered to all residents of the municipality of Managua to register divorces or dissolution of a stable de facto union, of marriages or a stable de facto union, registered in this Registry of the Civil Status of the People of Managua. It can be done by anyone over 18 years of age.
Where to go?
n the Civil Registry windows of People, located in the Zumen Civic Center, Module “A”, ground floor, district delegations IV, V and VII.
Your hours of operation: Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Official document or original certificate and copy of the judgment of the Divorce or Dissolution of the Union of Stable Fact of the corresponding Court. (Signed by the judge and secretary or by the secretary).
- Photocopy of marriage certificate.
- Photocopy of the identity card of the interested party.
- Certification of Dissolution of the Marriage Bond or of the Union of Stable Fact (which can arrive in the form of Certification of the Act, Official Letter or Proof), in which mention must be made that there are no minor children in common, nor of legal age who are people with disabilities, nor there are common assets or having assets, they reached an agreement.
- Photocopy of the certificate of the Union of Stable Fact.
- Photocopy of the identity card of the appearing party.
- The rate established by the building authorities (Current Value: C$77)
The Sentences of Divorce or of Dissolution of a Union of Stable Fact, issued in the different municipalities of the country, must bring the "Be fulfilled" of the Courts of Managua. It does not apply to Notarial Acts.
You can enroll at any time, as long as the certification is without smudges, stains, amendments, etc.