It is carried out in order to control the process of the works that are executed in all the development works so that they conform to the technically approved plans and the regulations, codes and standards that are applicable.
Where to go?
The request for this service can be made at the Single Window for Construction (VUC), located in the Civic Center Module "I".
Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Application letter
- Fee for service
- Supervision for an urbanization C$2,000 / month
- Supervision for buildings from 1 m² to 100 m² C$1.00 / m²
- Supervision for buildings from 101 m² to 200 m² C$2.00 / m²
- Supervision for buildings from 201 m² to 1,000 m² C$3.00 / m²
- Supervision for buildings of 1,001 m² and moreC$4.00 / m²
This process lasts approximately 3 days and the lack of payment for 2 months causes a fine of 20%.
If the declared area is less than the existing one, the difference causes a 50% surcharge. When the works are suspended by order of the Directorate of Urbanism, the inspection fee is not charged. In the event that they are resumed without authorization, it is sanctioned with a fine of 5 times the value of the rate that would accrue from the unauthorized restart of the works.
If the declared area is less than the existing area, the difference suffers a surcharge of 150% of the value of the rate.