What is it?
The Dismemberment Certificate guarantees that the land areas to be divided (both the remnant or the dismembered) comply with the provisions of the Managua Regulatory Plan, specifically with the Zoning and Land Use Regulations; This proof is required for the registration of the properties that are divided.
Where to go?
The request for this service can be made at the Construction Single Window (VUC), located in the Civic Center Module “I”. The hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm.
- Service request letter.
- Location map and location map of the plot of land.
- Matrix of the area to be dismembered and the remnant plan.
- Topographic calculation sheet, signed by the surveyor who has a valid license of INETER.
- Title deed to the parent lot.
- Cadastral certificate of the parent lot.
- Payment of the service fee
- Tax for plots smaller than 250 m C$100
- Tax for plots larger than 250 m C$200
It is applicable to urbanization projects at the time when they must make the donation of the communal areas, road system and storm drainage to the Municipality; so also in cases of transfer of ownership or constitutive of encumbrances.
If the declared area is less than the existing one, the difference is subject to a 50% surcharge.