Hours: Mon to Fri from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sat from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM

What is?

It states that the applicant or applicants do not have children registered in these Civil Status Registry Offices of Persons. This procedure can be carried out by the interested party, his mother, father, siblings or any person over 18 years of age with a special power of attorney.

Where to go?

At the People's Civil Registry windows, located in the Zúmen Civic Center, Module “A”, ground floor, district delegations IV, V and VII.

Hours of operation are Monday through Friday, from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.


  • Photocopy of the applicant's identity card
  • Notarized declaration indicating that he has not had children in this municipality or in another.
  • The rate established by the building authorities. Current Value: C$67.


If the applicant is registered in Managua or his address according to his identity card is the municipality of Managua, the procedure is carried out in this Civil Registry of Managua.

Those registered in the Civil Registry of the People of Managua and domiciled in another municipality must indicate in the Notarial Declaration how many years they have been living in the municipality, whose address appears on their identity card.

Those registered in another Civil Registry of Persons that is not Managua and whose address according to their identity card is Managua, must indicate in the Notarial Declaration that they have been domiciled in the municipality of Managua for at least two years.

For minors between 16 and 18 years of age, the father, mother or legal guardian of the minor must appear in the Declaration before a Notary Public, indicating that their marital status is Single and why they are requesting the process. Attach a photocopy of the minor's birth certificate and identity card, photocopy of the identity card of the father, mother or legal guardian.

If the appearing party requests the denial of children for a deceased person, they must present a Notarial Declaration indicating the procedure for which they are requesting it and insert in the same in full: birth certificate, death certificate and identity card if the deceased had had it.

To demonstrate the link of the appearing party with the deceased, you must list in the Public Deed the data of the birth or the marriage certificate or the Special Power of Attorney. Attaching all documents related to the Public Deed (Notarial Declaration). They can request this procedure: the children, him or the wife, the partner, father, mother or siblings.

What do you need?