It states that the death of a deceased person is not registered in the Civil Status Registry of Persons and it serves to carry out the process of Reinstatement of Death before the corresponding Court.
This procedure can be carried out by the father, mother, siblings, children of the deceased or any relative over 18 years of age with a special power of attorney.
Where to go?
At the People's Civil Registry windows, located in the Zúmen Civic Center, Module “A”, ground floor, district delegations IV, V and VII.
Hours of operation: Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
- Administrative certificate issued by the Department of Statistics of the Central Ministry of Health (MINSA) (Conchita Palacios).
- Proof of the cemetery where he was buried.
- Photocopy of identity card or birth certificate of the deceased.
- If the birth of the deceased was not registered, the interested parties must present a Declaration before a Notary Public, indicating all the data of the deceased, such as: names and surnames, names of the parents, date of birth, place of birth and cause of death.
- Photocopy of the identity card of the appearing party.
- The rate established by the building authorities (Current Value: C$67).