Do not you find what you are looking for?
Write your questions through our contact form and we will gladly clarify the concerns you have at this time.
Where can I enter my documents to apply for the Bismarck Martínez program?
At the moment we are not receiving new applications; but soon we will be informing by means of communication, the reception of documents.
What are the requirements to apply to the Bismarck Martínez program?
- Be of age
- Being Nicaraguan and living in the department of Managua
- Letter of request addressed to Commander Daniel Ortega, President of the Republic
- Minimum income of 10 thousand córdobas per month
- INSS stub and salary letter (original and copy)
- Submit denial of goods (original and copy)
- Not having benefited from a subsidy, INVUR bond or a housing program from the Mayor's Office of Managua.
- Photocopy of the identity card
- Photocopy of the identity card of the beneficiary (must be of legal age)
- Photocopy of the identity card of the members of the family nucleus
- Photocopy of the birth certificate of minors.
Can you join together to apply to the Bismarck Martínez program?
Yes, in case of joint application, both applicants must present denial of assets, INSS stub and salary letter.
What are the measurements of the house?
The houses measure 54 square meters, totally block, with spaces for 2 rooms, an area for living room, dining room and kitchen, with a concrete floor, a zinc roof, on a land that ranges from 120 to 180 square meters.
What is the monthly fee for the program and for how long?
If you opt for the housing program, the monthly contributions are $ 40 to $ 50 and if you opt for the developed lots program, the monthly fee is $ 20.
1.What basic services will the urbanizations have?
They will have all the necessary urban equipment:
- Streets, those that are delivered in bases and sub base, but in the future and progressively they will be covered.
- Drinking water services
- Sanitary sewer,
- Electric power,
- Street lighting
In addition, they will have a health post, preschool, elementary school, high school and parks, indispensable social development works.
1.Where can I pay the Bismarck Martínez program fees?
- In the 4 citizen service centers located in Plaza Cuba, National Stadium, Avenida de Bolívar a Chávez, and in Villa Jerusalen
- Collection boxes of the district delegations of the Mayor's Office of Managua
- Bismarck Martínez program offices, located in Las Piedrecitas park