Hours: Mon to Fri from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sat from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Inhabitants of the Recreo Norte neighborhood receive paved streets

Improving the living conditions of the capital's families, the Good Government, through the Streets for the People Program, built 4 new blocks with asphalt in the Recreo Norte neighborhood, benefiting 3,358 inhabitants.

This road improvement project has an investment of 1 million 934 thousand 370 cordobas. With this new work, the neighborhood achieves a 95 percent reach of its lined streets, the remaining 5% are alleys where machinery cannot enter.

"The Program is 15 streets away from the 700 blocks built this 2020. In this capital neighborhood it is complete with the road network of asphalt, cobblestone and hydraulic concrete," said the Vice Mayor of Managua, Enrique Armas Rosales.

The residents were happy with their new streets, as stated by the resident Martha Pérez, a resident of the Recreo Norte neighborhood.

“First of all, thanks to God for this project that we have waited for for a long time and to the government who have been concerned about the benefit of the people. Now we will be better, with these streets that used to be pure puddles, "he said.

The neighborhoods benefited by Calles para el Pueblo 2020 in this District III, are Héroes y Mártires de Ayapal, Hilario Sánchez, Solidaridad, Recreo Norte and the Ticomo region.

Due to their location, the new streets of the El Recreo neighborhood serve as an alternate route during peak hours.

[vc_images_carousel images=”36202,36203,36204,36205,36206,36207,36194,36195,36196,36197,36198,36199,36200,36201″ img_size=”large”]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

What do you need?