Hours: Mon to Fri from 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Sat from 8:00 AM to 12:00 PM

Building authorities present Preliminary Draft of the Municipal Budget in Municipal Council

In compliance with the Citizen Power and in a municipal council with residents of different neighborhoods of the capital, the Mayor of Managua Reyna Rueda Alvarado, presented the Preliminary Draft of the Municipal Budget of Income and Expenditure for the year 2020, which has a projection of 7 thousand 31 Million 95 Thousand 910 Córdobas, from the 55% from the payment of taxes made by taxpayers and the 45% from extraordinary income, from various external sources.

Of the total amount for the 2020 budget, the 82% will be used for the execution of development projects and programs, as well as for public cleaning and maintenance works of the road network and the storm drainage system; the remaining 18% will be invested for administrative and operational expenses, necessary for the proper execution of these projects and municipal services.

Among the main works to be carried out in 2020, is the execution of the first 2 sections of the San Juan Pablo II track and the Bismarck Martínez program of lots and construction of decent and safe housing.

[vc_images_carousel images=”24401,24402,24403,24404,24405,24406,24407,24408,24409,24410,24411,24412″ img_size=”large”]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

What do you need?