Online services, Mayor's Office of Managua

Comments (15)

1. silvia morales
    August 28, 2021

The garbage collection truck that passes through the virgin market of calendaria, does not want to enter to collect the garbage, and what it is doing is encouraging people to dump the garbage into the riverbed.

2. Isabel valley
    September 9, 2021

Single card value

• Guadalupe Castillo Martinez
      October 28, 2022

Good afternoon, I would like a statement of account of your income and furniture.

3. Fernando Ramon lyre
    October 29, 2021

The mayor of San Fernando, danilo centeno, Sevilla, is refusing to pay severance pay for services rendered for 4 years for said mayor's office, carrying out work as a patrol operator.

4. Jose Ignacio
    May 23, 2022

Here at the entrance to the metropolitan hospital, 10 yards from the traffic light on the left, there is a stagnation of earth and does not allow water to pass,
    Could you please come and take a look

5. Levys De Jesus Mora Salinas
    July 6, 2022

How can I get the birth certificate? digital pathway

6. Maria Alejandra Zambrana
    November 3, 2022

Hello, how can I make a complaint for the noise of a clandestine Pentecostal church because it does not have a label, I suppose that neither tax pays during office hours greater than what the law allows

7. Maria Alejandra Zambrana
    November 3, 2022

Hello, how can I make a complaint for a Pentecostal church located 1/2 down from Amanco that can no longer stand so much noise from 8am Tuesday, Thursday, Friday this is office hours I work from home and it disturbs work I wanted to know how they could come and talk to them to turn down so much noise they make and where do I file the complaint so they can supervise them, they exceed residential decibel levels

8. I need my police record and I am in Chile, married to a Chilean citizen

9. david antonio ampie
    November 28, 2022

From the Santo Domingo roundabout there is a
    Solar that come to throw garbage can't stand it they come to throw animals the edor the flies mice when they come to clean

10. astrid cruz
    January 3, 2023

Can you please send me the Ibi payment that I must make this year 2023, to my email

11. Carmelo Jose Vasquez Lopez
    January 10, 2023

I would like to purchase a house from the Bismar Martinez project
    I am an INSS pensioner for life disability that I can do I live alone and I have been renting for 7 years can you help me

12. jeanette solorzano
    January 10, 2023

Colleagues, the payment of the general cemetery tax consider that it can be paid online or in banks for better attention like the rest of the services. I have arrived at half past 11 and they have closed and open at 1 pm. They let in only those who want to. Dear thanks for the attention.

13. Herty Cordoba
    January 19, 2023

I need to know what I need for a company to become a Municipal Provider

14. January 21, 2023

Compañeros, we urgently need a light to be installed. The address is from the Sandino Memorial Field down below. The whole block is dark. They never installed a light for us. Currently, since 6:30 p.m. we are practically in the dark and the criminals take advantage of this. that have already been robbed on this block. At 8:00 pm everyone closes their doors. My name is Erwin Morales Ruiz Cel# 81998176. Please heed this urgent call. Thanks in advance.